Friday, January 5, 2018

Final CAS-ual Friday's Release Post

And we did it folks!  We have made it to the final day of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release week!  What an awesome way to start off the New Year, don't you think?  Today's post is all about heart... no, I mean it literally... the set is called Heart to Heart!  This set is beautiful, perfect for Valentines or love projects, as well as makes great backgrounds...


To create my card I went very simple by stamping the Heart to Heart Stamp Set onto patterned paper and added Perfect Pearls in Gold in each circle opening.  While this dried I stamped my sentiment from the Heartfelt Sayings Set onto different patterned paper and trimmed it to fit the front of my card.

Make sure you pop by the CAS-ual Friday Blog for more inspiration with this beautiful set!  And remember that all of the new goodies are available now for purchase...


Happy Crafting/Shopping!
Lisa

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

This card is just gorgeous Lisa!

Georgiana said...

Neat background.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS