Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Happy Barkday!

Hi friends!  I'm back again with a just for fun card this week.  I've been dying to join in a few of the MFT Challenges that they run on their blog, and I finally had some time to play around...


This card was based on the MFT Color Challenge...


To create my card I used the colors from the challenge to color my images from the Little Buddies set in ( the animals were based on my own two furry critters, but the rest of the colors match ).  I then cute the images out, added a hat from the Birthday Bears Set.  I then adhered my images onto a few cuts from one of by MFT Blueprint die sets.  Complete with some MFT plaid paper.  Throw on a few confetti sequins and bam!  Card complete and perfect for a boy like my son.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS