Sunday, February 5, 2012

Getting Scrappy Challenge - For the love of chocolate!

Hello and welcome to another Getting Scrappy Challenge, if you haven't been to Amanda's page yet you better hop over to see what wonderful creations the other DT girls have created for this challenge (and don't forget to look at the prize too!!! ).  This challenge is called Love of Chocolate, yummm!  Scrap about it, use "chocolate" products on your LO, have fun and be creative!!!  Here was my take:




 How cute is that little saying?!  It is from this past month's sponser Joy's Life - Yummy Puns Stamp Set!
yummy! chocolate covered heart, hehehe!


And before I list my materials used I want to give a big thanks to Amanda for a lot of the supplies I used as she sent them and some other goodies to me, Thank You Amanda!!!!

Materials Used:
Storybook, Hannah Montana, and Celebrate the Seasons Cartridges
My Mind's Eye - State of the heart paper collection
Joy's Life - Yummy Puns Stamp - sentiment
Gold Foil
Glossy Accents
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Double Loops
Buttons
Twine from the Twinery
brads
White Gel Pen
Sequins

Thank you so very much for stopping by and seeing what I've made now join in on the fun by making your LO for the Getting Scrappy Challenge ( plus you'll be entered for this months prize $20 to spend at designsoncloud9!!!)

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh Lisa, your layout is so delightfully sweet!! I just love your chocolate heart tree and and your gold foil chocolate heart..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Virginia L. said...

Darling design, Lisa! Love that punny sentiment and details on the little tree!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS