Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Valentines Day Little Ones...

Ok so today I am going to share with you two cards that I have made for my little one's for Valentines Day that took maybe 15 minutes to make all together!  Who doesn't love those quick and easy cards?!  Sometimes when you have the right paper it can all get put together in a snap...








Materials Used:
Jillibean soup - Hearty Barley ( a v-day must have! )
Pebbles - with love
heart stickers, letter stickers, and ribbon all from my stash!


Told you it was easy and super cute!  Now you need to jump to these other pages and see what others have created for the following challenges:

Little Scrap Pieces - Use Red
The Kraft Journal - So Romantic
Paper Playtime Ch #66 - Anything Goes
The Glamorous Side Of Scrapping - Clean and Simple Valentines Day
Really Reasonable Ribbon's Rambling - Red and Pink and Use ribbon

Thanks so very much and Happy Crafting!

Lisa

5 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

These are just darling!! I love your color choices and the personalization! Thanks for sharing at Really Reasonable Ribbon~!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Totally cute cards. Reminds me I need to make one for my grand-daughter.

Karen said...

Lisa that is so true something when you have the right combination everything goes together so perfectly. Thank you so much for joining my challenge this week your cards are adorable love all the details. Karen

girlia said...

cute

Ashley Nicole said...

Love these cards. They made me smile. Thank you for joining in on the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.
Ashley

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS