Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Subtle Birthday Card...

Hello!  Today I want to share a Birthday Card I have made for my Mother - in - law, sometimes I like to make Birthday cards a little more subtle rather than screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! " ( although I do love those too! hehehe), so here is what I came up with...



Materials Used:
doilly
Hannah Montana Cartridge
Flowers from stash
Liquid Pearl
Button (from an old outfit hehehe!)
Wedding floral spray
Tim Holtz Distress Ink


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

PS - be on the lookout for our next Getting Scrappy Challenge this Sunday!  (Here is a hint: there will be some bling! Now that's what I'm talking about!)

4 comments:

girlia said...

pretty

Amanda said...

Wow Lisa, your card is gorgeous!! I love the touch bling on your birdie.. I also like you "Getting Scrappy Challenge" Hint :0)

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS job with it!:)

Unknown said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS