Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge #2

I know, I know I'm a little late posting this on my blog, but I did get it posted in time for the challenge itself this past weekend!  So woo hoo for that!  This past weekend Peachy Keen Stamps had a new release of some of the cutest little gnomes ever!  So make sure you stop by and see what's new!  ( They also have a fabulous new kit that you don't want to miss!)  Here was my entry for one of their challenges:


Materials used:
Paper: Bella Blvd. and Imaginisce
Once Upon a Princess Cartridge
White Ribbon
White Gel Pen
Pearl Mist Gold
Brad
Memento Ink
MPS Sentiment

Thanks so much for looking!  Have a great day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my, your card is absolutely darling!! I just live the paper and your adorable little princess..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS