Sunday, December 29, 2013

A traditional Christmas layout with non traditional products

Hello!  Life has been super super busy at my house lately... between the Holidays, my entire family being sick with bronchitis and ear infections, traveling, and DT projects my poor little blog has not seen much love.  With that said I'm popping in to share a layout that I made based on the December Life. Paper. Scrapbook sketch challenge:


And here is my take:


I stayed pretty true to the sketch.  I did challenge myself a bit further, however, by using non-holiday themed products to make a very traditional holiday layout.  Most of the products on this layout come from the Fancy Pants Happy Go Lucky Collection.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Joni Andaya said...

Gorgeous! I want to say thank you for leaving sweet words on my blog Lisa! Oh...btw I love your work too :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS