Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Silver and Gold... A Simple SweetStamps.com Challenge

Happy Tuesday!!! It's that wonderful time of the week again... SweetStamps.com challenge time!!!  The challenge this week is Simple Christmas.  Don't forget to link your projects up for a chance at the $20 shopping spree given out to the random winner!  Here is my take:


(You can oooohhhh and ahhhhh now hehehehe!)

Supplies Used:




I am also linking this up to:
CAS on Sundays: Christmas Challenge
Paper Playtime: Winter Fun
Crafty Creations No. 7

Thanks for paying me a visit and can't wait to see what you will link up for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

11 comments:

jessica said...

gorgeous card Lisa!
I just love the colors!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is just super and I love the colors you used on your stamps.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card! Love the silver and gold!!! So pretty!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Oh wow...I can't wait to try out my new powders!!! Your card is fantastic and I love those snowflakes too!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

OOhhh ing and aaaahhhhh ing- very very pretty- LOVE the sparkle and the added jewels!

Denise said...

This is so beautiful! Love the way you used your snowflake! Just wonderful!

Sweet Hugs
Denise
xox

Donna K said...

ooohing and ahhhing, Lisa! This is awesome. My son used to sing that Burl Ives song "Silver and Gold" when he was little your card reminded me. Thanks for the sweet memory and for sharing your lovely card!

Nancy said...

Your card is beautiful Love the way you you balanced your card! Thanks for joining us over at CAS on Sunday!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the elegantly simple design of the gold and silver snowflakes. Beautiful!!

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous card - love your snowflakes. Thank for sharing your craftiness, Lisa!!

anja curvers said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS