Friday, December 20, 2013

Love Always... Whimsical Twist Feature

Hello!  I'm so excited to stop and share my layout with you here as well as on the Whimsical Twist Blog ( would love you to make a comment over there too if you can!!! Thanks! ).  So I based my layout on three different challenges: 
My Scraps & More Sketch Challenge:

And the Scrapbooking from Scratch Challenge #1: use 1 photo, 2 word title, 3 embellishments, 4 papers

Paper Issues: My Happy Place Challenge

And I created this:

Supplies Used:






Thanks for joining me and have a fabulous rest of your day!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

jessica said...

What a gorgeous LO Lisa! LOVE the picture and the papers are awesome!
FAB take on the sketch!!
Thanks for sharing and hope you have a GREAT Friday!

LisaM said...

Fabulous take on the sketch!
Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

Denise Price said...

Adorable! I love how you've used the strips of paper--great design.

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet layout! Great photo and love the strips of paper and sequins!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your layout, Lisa! It's fabulous!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS