Thursday, December 12, 2013

Final Tag for 12 Tags of Christmas, woot woot!

So this is it, I think, hehehehe!  I wasn't planning on making another tag for the 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist Challenge, but then when I saw the last tag that Ellen Hutson herself created I had to get inky again!  So I created this lovely bokeh tag with some fun nontraditional colors...


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps (circles) SSS (sentiment)
Ink: Memento and PTI
Stickers: K & Co.
Ribbon: May Arts

Make sure you check out all 12 of the amazing tags that were made for our inspiration and have a craftastic rest of the day!
Lisa

3 comments:

jessica said...

Super adorable tag!!

Sarah said...

Very cute! Love the bokeh effect!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so sweet!
Good for you for getting all of your tags done! I still have, oh, about 8 or 9 to make....

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS