Tuesday, November 27, 2012

10 Minute Craft Dash

Hello all!  I am back with a card, yay!!!  I've missed doing some challenges lately so I had a blast sitting down and knocking some out tonight.  I finally was able to do another 10 minute craft dash challenge, and as soon as I saw the colors I knew I had to get in on it!  So here is what I made:



Supplies:
Patterned Paper: MME Indie Chic
Stamp: Verve
Ink: Memento
Die: MFT
Brown Ribbon: RRR
Gem: K & Co.

Time: 8 min. 50 sec.  ( only because the first brown ribbon I put on frayed and I didn't like the way I had folded it behind the paper so I had to redo it taking a little more time )
Thanks so much for stopping by and you should try your hand at making a card in 10 minutes or less!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Paulina said...

This card is beautiful! That patterned paper is lovely and I like those big scallops on the side of the card!

Thank you for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Lisa!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS