Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Snow for thought...

I think the title says it all...





Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
Stamps: Darcie's and Technique Tuesdays
Inks: PTI, Memento, VersaMagic
Pens: American Crafts and Sharpies
Glitter
Twine: The Twinery

* Entering this into The Paper Girls Challenge Blog: Christmas/Winter Themed
I had just had the idea for this card pop in my head and I just had to make it so I thought I would share with you in hopes of a smile!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

gRiSeL™ said...

Thanks Lisa for the congrats on my Paper Smooches GD win!!! I couldn't be more excited!!! :D Can't wait to show you what I end up creating w/their new stamps! And I am LOVIN' this card you created!!! So clever and adorable!!!! You had an awesome idea!!! (;

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS