Sunday, November 25, 2012

Winner Winner.... Turkey Dinner.... hehehehe

Hello!!!!  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I have had a great one and I'm sad to see life go back to the daily grind, but then I can just remind myself that Christmas season has begun and another holiday vacation is coming up yay!!!!  I have been a little crafty, but not much to show right now mainly a lot of family fun time and LOVED every minute!!!  Now onto some fun news for one of you... once again I want to say thank you to all of you who take the time to visit me and leave comments, they really do make my day!  And now the winner of my Thank you giveaway.....  ( it came down to 20 comments after 1 was deleted and 1 person opted out of the giveaway and just wanted to leave me a message yay! )




Terri's Tries @ Making Cards woo hoo!!!!

So Terri please email me at lisascreativeniche at gmail.com so I can get your prizes right out to you!

Thank you so much to all of my continued readers and my new readers you all make me smile and I am thankful for that!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

FABULOUS!!
I've sent you an email with my info. Thanks so much for choosing me to win!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS