Monday, November 19, 2012

Inspired By Stamps and Hero Arts...

So excited to be sharing my newest card today with you all!  I made this card based on the Inspired by Stamps Inspiration Challenge and the Hero Arts Bring on the Bling Challenge, and came up with this lovey:



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Inspired By Stamps (sentiment) and Hero Arts (snowflakes)
Glitter Ribbon: from my stash
Ink: PTI, Memento and A Muse Studios
Gems: my stash

I'm also entering this into a new challenge group called Addicted to CAS which challenged us to use snowflakes!

Did I mention there is a chance for a GD position too at Inspired By Stamps?!  Fingers crossed!!!  I just love the elegant look of this card and the fun nontraditional colors make me so happy, yay!!!  Thanks for stopping by to see what I've made and hope to see you again this week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hello Lisa! What a beautiful scattering of snowflakes, dancing down the card. :) The glitter ribbon is a perfect touch, too. THank you so much for playing with us at IBS! Happy THanksgiving, too. Hope you have a beautiful holiday. :)

Kylie said...

Hi Lisa, LOVE the snowflakes and the glitter paper! Thanks so much for playing in our first challenge at ATCAS! xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa - beautiful card. Thanks for joining our first challenge at ATCAS.

Karen x

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful Lisa! Thanks so much for joining us at IBSI challenge this week. Hugs, Joanna

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful card, love all the snowflakes, thank you for joining us this week at IBSIC. Deb x

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card, I love the design!! Thanks for joining us at IBSIC!

Loll said...

Love all the beautiful snowflakes with a little added bling of rhinstones. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS