Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Anniversary Card for my Sweet

Hi!  Another fun post today of the Anniversary card I gave my loving hubby for our six year anniversary on Sunday, yay!!!  It was a nice and relaxing one, and beautiful weather too!






Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black, Technique Tuesdays
Ink: Memento, Memories, and Stampin Up!


A little masking and some fun placing of stamps, viola!  Thanks for stopping by and quick reminder: giveaway ends soon  not many entries so your odds are really good hint hint click on my sidebar picture of it!
Happy Crafting
Lisa

4 comments:

gRiSeL™ said...

OMGm Lisa! I LOVE this card!!! LOVE that technique you used! Very artistic!!! (: Happy Anniversary to you and the hubby!! (:

Paper Issues said...

Hi Lisa! I just wanted to let you know that we will be featuring your lovely card on the Paper Issues blog this evening:) Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

~amy~ said...

Great masking!
thanks for playing with us at Paper Issues!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS