Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Challenge fun for Peachy Keen!

Hello, hello!  I know it has been a little quiet here on my blog this week, but I have been crafting I just haven't been posting, yikes!  But I'm here to change that with some super Peachy Keen fun!!! I LOVE their cute stamps and faces, perfect for so many uses!  Right now they are having a fabulous deal going on in their store and some challenge fun too, so make sure you check it out... with that said here are my entries for the challenges:

Challenge #1



Supplies Used:
Tag
Stamps: Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment, Sentiment - unknown
Distress Inks
Snowflakes - Cricut Christmas/Noel Cartridge
Stickles
Ribbon - American Crafts


Challenge #2 ( she dances too, thanks to weeble wobbles!



Supplies Used:
Kraft Paper
Patterned Paper - from my scrap stash yay!
Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps  - Faceless Gingerbread Dolls Large
White Gel
Weeble Wobble
Pen - Sharpie
Glitter paint
Glossy Accents

* I am also entering this one into the Paper Issues: Stamp On It! woo hoo!

Thank you so much for stopping by to see me, and your comments are very much appreciated!  Have a fabulous day and make sure you check out the deals at Peachy Keen Stamps!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful work, Lisa! I love the inking on the tag--it is gorgeous and colorful! I love how you used that cute image! It's SWEET! As for the Stretch Your Stamps Class, I actually didn't take it ( I was being "cheap"). Sorry that I will not be able to give you advice on that....but I know people who took it seem to like the class a lot!!HUGS!

~amy~ said...

soooo very cute!!!! thanks for playing with us at Paper Issues!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS