Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Altenew November Challenge

Hello!!!  It is a super cold day here in Ohio and all of our snow is frozen to the ground... thank goodness for heating! (even if I probably don't want to see the bill hehehehe!)  Today I am popping in to share my take on the latest Altenew Challenge:





And here is what I created...


I really drew a lot from the colors in the inspirational photo, and I loved the purple and pink flowers.  I also wanted to use a muted gold accent as I felt the photo showed almost a vintage gold look.  It was fun to really play on darker cardstock as I don't tend to use them as my base very often, but I just might have to put it into rotation. 

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Altenew (Hennah Elements, Sentiments & Quotes)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versamark
Embossing Powders: Fine Detailed White (SweetStamps.com) and Vintage Gold Enamel (Piccolo)
Color Medium: Various Copics
Mister Huey in White
Enamel Dots: MME

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa



3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Love your take on that fun challenge. The flowers are so pretty!!

Kelly Latevola said...

I don't use dark cardstock either but after seeing yours I might have to start!! I love your take on the sketch, those flowers are beautiful!

Tasnim said...

This card is gorgeous, Lisa! Love the flower arrangement and how they look against the dark background! Thanks so much for playing along our November challenge.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS