Monday, November 17, 2014

Twinkle, twinkle...

Happy Monday!  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend!  Ours was very full and full of love... my sister-in-law married a wonderful man and we were all a part of the big day!  So, so happy for them!  It also happened to be my husband's birthday, so double yay!

Anywho, I'm up today on The Alley Way Stamps Blog with a super sparkly card... yay sparkles!!!  I created this card using a mixture of old and new stamps: Line Upon Line and Out of This World


To create this card I stamped the Line Upon Line Background Stamp Set in blue.  I stamped the sentiment strip, trimmed and adhered it down the center of the background.  I then added glossy accents and chunky silver glitter to the edges.  I then added fine glitter to the star wood veneers and scattered them with a few clear sequins across the card.

I am also adding this to the following challenge:
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #117 : Anything Goes and/or stars
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Stripes
Simon Says Stamp: Star Challenge

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

jessica said...

Such a beautiful card Lisa!!!!
Love the sparkle!!!

tonyamaries said...

You can never go wrong with sparkles! This is so pretty!

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful and sparkly Lisa!! LOVE IT!! Got to get me this stamp! :)

Neha said...

Love the color combo & the way it creates movement because of chevron!

Kelly Latevola said...

Oh my it looks like garland!!! I love it! So beautiful!

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card, great background.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge.

Jo x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS