Monday, November 3, 2014

Grams... A layout...

Hello and Happy Monday!!!  I had some time to craft a little this weekend, and I'm falling behind on lots of my scrapbooking, so that's what I'm here to share with you today...

I also have a bit of a "stash" of older products that needed some loving so I busted those out and got busy...



Supplies Used:
Crate Paper: Acorn Avenue
Embellishments: Fancy Pants, Crate Paper
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh
Thickers: American Crafts
Penny Black: Embellishments Stamp Set ( faux stitching )

The "star" cut background was actually left over from a separate layout I had created using the stars, but I just LOVE the way it looks on here!

I have created this layout based on a few challenges:

Scrap & Play Challenge #13: Thankful - T - Tag, H - Heart, A - the word "always", N - numbers, K - kids, F - frame, U - underlining stitches, L - layers




Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge

Lasting Memories Challenge: Only One Photo

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful start to your week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa


12 comments:

jessica said...

Such a gorgeous LO Lisa!!!
LOVE the beautiful papers and GREAT embellishing!!!

*Vicki* said...

What a precious keepsake Lisa!! I love your gold lettering! I have a special scrapbook to work on and get done by January for my parents 50th...I haven't even started! ACK!!

Thanks for the inspiration! :) HUGS

Jane said...

Such a vibrant page - love it. Thanks for sharing with us on Lasting Memories.

Karen Wilson said...

A precious memory for sure! Love that photo and all the embellies .. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

LisaM said...

Beautiful take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous page Lisa, so pretty and the photo is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

BrendaB said...

Wonderful page! I love the way you used the negative star cuts, and all your embellishment clusters! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play

KarenB said...

Yay for stash-busting. I love how you used the paper with the stars cut out - it looks fabulous.

Jody said...

THis is super sweet! I love that banner across the top! Great job on the challenge - thanks for playing along with Scrap & Play!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

The energy of your layout is fabulous Lisa. I'd guess your grams is a very hands on one....so lovely!
Thank you for joining in at Lasting Memories and by the way you the only one who thinks you are behind. Just have fun!
Julie Short GDT

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is fantastic! I love the stars and bold paper! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play!

wendipooh13 said...

such a great page, love the punched out stars!!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS