Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Love a Good Pun...

Hello!  Happy Hump day to all of you!  Sometimes when making card I just can't help but smile or giggle as I amuse myself with often a good pun... The Alley Way Stamps usually have some super cute ones and today I've busted one out from their new Tea Par-tea set.





I've also added a fun interactive element to this card as it will wobble when you touch the little teapot!  hehehe!  Yep... I'm just full of entertainment today folks! : )  Anywho, to create this card I started by stamping the teapot onto separate cardstock and coloring with various copics.  Next I added some polka dots with a white gel pen.  I then fussy cut and added glossy accents for a "porcelain finish".  I created a fun little border on my card base with the small tulip image in this stamp set and colored these in with copics as well.  Once the tea pot was dry I adhered it with an adhesive wobble (not sure of their technical term, sorry!), added the sentiment and some pearls.

I am adding this little baby into the Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes Challenge

Stop by The Alley Way Stamps Blog for more inspiration with their new stamps!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I love the puns too and especially when the card looks so elegant and you don't expect it! ;) Really stunning design Lisa! Love the glossy tea pot!!

jessica said...

LOVE it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS