Friday, November 7, 2014

Be Inspired Challenge #59

Happy Friday!!!  Today starts a new challenge on the Be Inspired Challenge Blog, and it's another gorgeous one!



I drew my inspiration mainly from the first photo...



Supplies Uses:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps (Tickle Me Happy)
Enamel Embossing Powder: Piccolo
Twine
Sequins: V's Sweet Ideas

I started my heat embossing my "leaves" on vellum and fussy cutting them.  I then added twine behind them and popped them up with clear foam adhesive dots.  Add the sentiment and embellish with sequins and bling!

I am also adding this to the following challenge:
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes

Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! I so love your interpretation of this challenge!! The leaves are totally gorgeous embossed in the different metallics!! LOVE IT! HUGS

Petti said...

Love all the metallic look and great take of the challenge picture!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wow, this is really lovely xx

jessica said...

This is beautiful Lisa!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS