Monday, January 9, 2012

Altered Challenge

Today I am going to be sharing with you a quick little project for an Altered DT Challenge with Becky's Sweet Creations.  This project literally took me no more than 20 minutes, and I just love when you can knock something out so quickly and enjoy the end results...   The challenge was to take something from around the house and alter it.  I chose a plain french vanilla candle I had in my pantry and decided not just alter it, but to bling it!



Materials Used:
PK Glitz Sticky Tape
Martha Stewart Glitter
Sugar and Spice Lite Cartridge
Heart Stamp
Pink Ink from Memento

And now I have a fun Valentine's Day decoration!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Such a great idea! Love the bling tape! :)
Laura :)
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
www.laurascraftsandmore.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS