Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Technique for fun challenges

Hello everyone and I hope you are having a wonderful day so far!  I am so excited to share this card with you today, because it is a personal favorite of mine!  It features my new Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads that I finally got for Christmas and boy oh boy do I love them!!!  Watch out, I think I might have a new addiction, yikes!  When I saw DeNami Design's had an Anything goes Challenge I was so excited, because it meant I could create without any boundaries, and while I kept with a CAS theme to fit I break for challenges challenge I truly love the turn out...


Materials Used:
Script stamp by Kaiser Craft ( It doesn't show up well in the photo, but I love subtle look in person )
Tim Holtz Embossing Pad ( love it! )

Clear Embossing powder
Flower Stamp by Martha Stewart
Memento Ink in Black
Tim Holtz Distress Inks : crushed olive, antique linen, tumbled glass and milled lavender
Distress Stickles by Ranger ( in the center of the flowers also hard to see in pic. but so pretty in person! )

Thank you so much for visiting with me today and seeing what I've made, make sure you stop by the DeNami Design Blog and the I Brake For Challenges Blog to see what others have made for this challenge and while you are there you should see the fantastic stamps they sell too!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Andrea M said...

Beautiful colorful card! Thanks so much for playing along with DeNami Design!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Lisa!! I love that pretty stamp!! And I am also totally and completely addicted to Distress Ink...and anything Tim Holtz!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Emily Keaton said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for playing in the DeNami Anything Goes challenge.

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely!

Tina M said...

It's so pretty...great job!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS