Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rosette Card for The Paper Variety Challenge

Hello!  Today I am sharing a card I made for The Paper Variety Challenge using rosette's!






Materials Used:
Patterned paper - Cherry Truffle by Quick Quotes
Black Satin Ribbon
Martha Stewart Scoreboard
Circle Punch
Martha Stewart Double Loop Punch
I-Rock Tool and gems
Diamond bling from my stash

I know it's hard to see , but what looks like a flower in the middle is a rosette with the MS double loop punch around the page punched along one side before being glued together.  I love the look of this, and this paper is so yummy!  Make sure you stop by The Paper Variety to see what others have made and to join in the fun!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

I love that hounds-tooth pattern paper. Great card.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

That is one fine, elegant rosette. I LOVE it. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety.

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card, Lisa!! It is so elegant!! I love the pretty rosette!! Beautiful card :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Suzy said...

Great card! Love the houndstooth paper. Thanks for sharing your rosette embellishment at The Paper Variety :)
- Suzanne, TPV cofounder

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS