Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A special discount just for you!!!!

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday!

I am so excited to tell you that I have been accepted into a partnership program with Stop and Scrap.com!  What does that mean for you?  That means a special discount for all of my readers!!!  Woo hoo!

If you don't know anything about StopandScrap.com, then you are in for a treat!  They carry all of the latest products, but at an already discounted price!  And since you are one of my followers you can take 12% off of that!!! I just love a good deal!

New lines they have coming in include:




And that isn't all! ( do I sound like an info commercial yet? but wait there's more! hehehe)

They have Webster's Sunday Picnic, New My Minds Eye, Little Yellow Bicycle's Saturday collection, New Glitz by Glitz and lots more!!!

So run over there now to pre-order these new lines and make sure you use my special followers code:
CREATIVE

use that when you check out and you'll get your 12% off just like that!  And make sure to stop back in from time to time to see what new codes I have to offer you!  Have a happy day!
Happy Shopping and Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS