Friday, January 6, 2012

Glass half full...

Over at FCC they are having a hot chocholate themed challenge for their Challenge Me Monday challenge.  You had to use either a cup, chocolate, or brown on your project so here is my entry:







Materials Used:
CM Cheerful Seasons Cartridge
All paper from my scraps pile
Ribbon from my stash

I was really happy with the way this card turned out, it's simple but the designed paper works well together!
Thanks for stopping by and make sure you see what others have created for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Melanie Makes said...

I love the simplicity, that is a great cut. Thanks for joining us for Challenge me Monday at FCCB.
Melanie Makes
http://melaniemakes.blogspot.com/

Robin said...

Really great card. Love the mug and the papers are very pretty.
(:(:smiles:):)

Robin

SandeeNC said...

thats a great generic card that can be used for so many things! I love to have cards like that on hand!

Sherrie K. said...

Great job onj your card-what a cool mug! Papers are awesome!
Thanks for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

Oooooh, love the card. I really like to use polka dots!! Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
Hugs,
Larelyn
FCCB DT

Kate said...

What a great cut! The papers really do look fabulous together!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper
smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces]

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS