Saturday, January 7, 2012

Exciting News!!!

Hello and Happy Saturday!  Today I am so excited to share with all of you that I have been chosen as a DT member for the Getting Scrappy Design Team!!!  woo hoo!!!  I am soooooo excited!!!  There are an awesome bunch of ladies on the Design Team so head on over and check out who else is on the team!  Make sure you stop by there tomorrow too for our first challenge, you're going to love it!

Thank you for all of your support and a huge thank you to Amanda for choosing me to be on her team!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Congratulations I am so happy for you I will check back tomorrow to see what you hae in store for us.
DIANA l.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

Congratulations on your new Design Team position. Can't wait to see the new challenges.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS