Sunday, January 8, 2012

My First DT LO for Amanda's Crafts And More!!!

Hello everyone!!!  I am sooooo excited to be sharing today's post with you for a couple of reasons... 1) I was selected to be on Amanda's Crafts and More's Design Team!!!  Yay!!!  I was floored when I found out I made it, and can not wait to work with her and the other DT members!    2)  This is one awesome LO Challenge because it is Anything goes, and I know we all have LO's just begging us to work on them so now it's a two for one!  Does it get any better than that?!

Here is my LO for this weeks Challenge: Anything Goes






Materials Used:
Easter Seasonal Cartridge
Main Background paper from Archiver's ( sorry already chopped off the designer name, yikes!  )
Yellow checkered paper from Quick Quotes
Noteworthy from Making Memorie
Sharpie Ultra Fine
Flowers from my stash
Various brads
Twine From the Twinery
 Number Stickers

 Now make sure you stop by Amanda's Crafts and More to enter your LO in this weeks challenge, and see what inspiration the other DT members have to share too!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty layout with a cute bunny. Congratulations again!

Hope you will stop by,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Jens Craft Corner said...

I love your layout! So cute! I am a new follower. It's great being on the DT with you. Have a great week!

ScrappinT said...

Your layout is really cute and I love the paper! I love doing double layouts! Glad to be on the DT with you!

Michelle (scrappinforkenzie) said...

I love the papers you used.. and those pictures! What an adorable baby girl :)

Michelle GSDT
scrappinforkenzie.blogspot.com

girlia said...

What a sweet LO

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS