Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Be Original!

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I'm popping in to share a card that you will also find up on The Alley Way Stamps Blog today.  I have used the super cute Penguin's On Parade Set, it has quickly turned into my favorite TAWS set, as I'm sure you've seen how much fun us DT girls have had getting crafty with it hehehe!  Here is my sweet card...


Come on, it's a chubby adorable bee!!!! I LOVE it!!!! To create this card I started by stamping my little guy in his bee custom on separate cardstock, colored him with Copics and my Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Brush Black PITT Pen.  Then I fussy cut this little guy out. ( PS - for you lucky ladies who have a cutting machine did you know that Alison also makes the SVG's available for her stamps? Score!)  I then used the negative of a die cut and blended some Distress inks together and then flicked some silver spray mist over it.  I then stamped my sentiment above the left side of my heart.  I popped my little guy up with foam adhesive and added some black enamel dots.  Finally I adhered it all to some Dear Lizzy Patterned Paper.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
AAA Cards: Maskerade Challenge 
4 Kids Challenge: Anything Goes
Marker Pop Challenge: Anything Goes with Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope this little guy has spread some smiles!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so CUTE!!

jessica said...

Ekk! This is so adorable!!!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Very cute little bee! Nice work on the heart. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word!! A penguin that looks like a bee?!! TOO STINKIN CUTE!!! :)

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

This is just so super cute!!! I love the ink blending on the heart section, and the coloring on the bee. The greeting fits perfectly, too. Tfs! ~ Andrea
AndreasPaperAntics.Blogspot.com

Sazzle Dazzle said...

What an adorably cute honey bee!
Fantastic colouring and super striking masking.
Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
Sarah x

Donna K said...

This is so cute, Lisa. I love TAWS and you do such a fine job with their stamps! Love all of your work lady you are so very talented!

Lillian A said...

Very cute and makes me smile. Love the use of the enamel dots on this. Saw your entry on SAS4Kids and had to take a closer look.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS