Wednesday, August 5, 2015

V's Sweet Ideas Anything Goes

Hello and Happy first of the month!!!  And just like that August is upon us!  I can't believe it!  Anywho, I am here today to share my project(s) for the newest V's Sweet Ideas Challenge, and you are all going to love it as it is an Anything Goes!!!! Woo hoo!!!!  With school days peeking around the corner I thought this would be a good time to make some lunch box notes for my little man, and V's Sweet Ideas Little Notes Stamp Set is perfect for this!  ( Sorry this set is currently sold out, but keep your eyes peeled for when it comes back in stock it is a keeper! )


Aren't they fun?  And these are so simple to whip up that I went ahead and made a small stack of them to have on hand!  To create this little guys I started by die cutting the small stitched rectangle from Lawn Fawn out of an older Lawn Fawn Paper Stack called Dewey Decimal, and it's perfect for my project.  I then stamped all of my images, colored them and fussy cut.  Finally I stamped my sentiments and added various embellishments and foam adhesive. Ta-da!

Hope you've enjoyed my little project and that you'll get a chance to play along!

I am also adding this into the Marker Pop: Anything Goes Challenge as I colored my images in with various Copics.

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

jessica said...

OMG so CUTE!!!!!
AWESOME job!

alpha said...

Great post i value you for the exertion you take to impart your insight to individuals
what is misconceptions mean

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS