Wednesday, August 5, 2015

POW! BAM! BANG!

Hello!  What better way to start a Wednesday than with CAPITAL LETTERS and in your face explosives?!  Ok, scratch that, no answers needed hehehe!  Today I'm popping in to share this card I've created with the new Alley Way Stamps Penguins on Parade, Happy Hero and an older set called KA-POW.  I just love it...


Isn't she just so fun?!  My son is totally loving this Happy Hero set too!  To create this card I started by stamping the penguin and her cute little outfit onto separate cardstock, coloring her in and then cutting her out.  Next I laid her on my blank panel to figure out where I wanted to stamp the explosive images and sentiments.  I then colored all of these in what I felt resembled Comic Book colors.  It needed a little bling so I added some gold stickles around the explosions.  Finally I added my Wonder Woman Penguin with a wobble so she can move around being her bad self hehehe!

I am entering this into the Marker Pop: Anything Goes Challenge as I used Copics on this baby!

Stop by The Alley Way Stamps blog for more inspiration and fun!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

jessica said...

This is so AWESOME Lisa!!!!
What a GREAT card!

Becca Cruger said...

WOW! is right! Girl, you have some AMAZING coloring skills (although I'm sure you already know this). This card is just so much fun!

Becca Cruger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS