Monday, August 3, 2015

Ugly Sweater Time...

Did you enjoy The Alley Way Stamps Blog Hop this weekend?  Isn't the new little Penguin guy from Penguin's On Parade Stamp Set so cute?!?!  I just love all of the ways you can change him too with the Every Day's A Holiday and Happy Hero Set!  So needless to say you will probably be seeing a lot of this little guy/girl around here this month, hehehe!  Today's card I've dressed my little Penguin up in a ridiculously ugly sweater to go along with the fun sentiment in the Every Day's A Holiday Stamp Set, check it out...


To create this card I started by stamping y little guy on separate cardstock.  I then stamped the classes, sweater image, and ornaments.  Next I went back and colored everything in with Copics before fussy cutting.  I then created my background by stamping the sentiment and some Christmas lights from the older Jolly Holiday Stamp Set, and colored those in matching Copic Colors.  I decided he needed a little snow to stand on and grabbed some white stickles to cover the bottom.  Finally I went in with some distress ink for the sky color.  Once I mated my background in black and patterned red I adhered my little penguin with foam adhesive.

I am linking this up to the Marker Pop: Anything Goes Challenge, as well as the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.

Stop by The Alley Way Stamps Blog for more inspiration and fun uses for these great new stamps!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Love the sentiment and the ugly sweater!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute!

jessica said...

Absolutely ADORABLE Lisa!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Lisa! super cute CAS card, just darlin...luv your coloring! So glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS