Monday, August 17, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Hello Beautiful Blogging Friends!  And Happy Monday!!!  This week is going to be a crazy one for me and the kids as we adjust to school, soccer, karate, and having a first grader! ahhhh!!!  How could this happen?!

Anywho, I am popping in to share a fun and sweet little birthday card I've created using the new Alley Way Stamps Penguins on Parade as well as an older sentiment stamp set called Yappy....


Isn't he so cute?!  I can't get enough of this set... as I'm sure you could tell this month hehehe!  Anywho, I stamped this little guy with a party hat on separate cardstock before coloring him in with Copics and finally cutting him out.  I then die cut a tag and stamped my sentiment at angles.  I then popped my little guy up with some foam adhesive and added some embellishments for the ta-da!

I am entering this guy into:
Pintrest Inspired Challenge: I was inspired by the colors and black circles



I hope your Monday rocks!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So cute!! This guy really makes me smile and I love how you've got him colored too! :)

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!! LOVE that penguin!!!

Dreja said...

Ganz super gemacht! Bravo! Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
LG Dreja

~amy~ said...

Your coloring is awesome! Sweet card!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS