Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Have a Super Day!

It's Wednesday... and my baby's ( my oldest really, but do they ever stop being your baby? ) first day of 1st Grade!!!! I am sure I am crying at the bus stop right now while this post is going live...  ok enough about my Mommy issues... because today I am wishing you a Super Day!



This little guy was created using The Alley Way Stamp Set Penguins on Parade along with the Happy Hero Set.  I just love all of the different ways you can mix and match these two sets, and on this card I decided to make him a little more Whimsical with the colors.  He's sure to find his way into my sons lunch box some day soon, and I hope he boosted your spirits a bit too!

I am entering this little guy into the following challenge:

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awww- fun card and hope you made it through the day OK. Time sure flies- so relish every moment!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!! It is hard to send your baby off to first grade. Just enjoy every step of the journey of motherhood!!

Amber Sheaves said...

Very cute! And, no, they dont't ever stop being your babies! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at The Paper Girls!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS