Monday, August 10, 2015

Feel Better Soon...

Hello and Happy Monday!  I am back here with my second post for the day... go here to see my all blue beauty that I shared earlier this morning... and you will find this card here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog.  Once again I am playing with that ever loving happy little penguin from the Penguins On Parade Stamp Set, but this time I made her into a little chick hehehe!  And she is going to make all of your boo boos go away quick...


To create this card I grabbed several things that were laying in my scrap pile and got busy layering.  I stamped the little chicky and hat onto separate cardstock and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils.  I then fussy cut her out and set her to the side.  Next I stamped my sentiment from the More Than Words Stamp Set on a die cut white panel.  I then added the circle again from my scrap pile, popped the chicky up with some foam adhesive and added a band-aide as the perfect embellishment.  The clear Sequins added just enough sparkle to set the whole thing off!

I am entering this into the Virginia's View Challenge: Embellishments

Stop by The Alley Way Stamps Blog for more inspiration and fun!
Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

1 comment:

jessica said...

This is so super adorable!!!
What a sweet card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS