Thursday, February 14, 2013

A layout for Challenge Me Happy

Hi and Happy Valentine's Day!!!  I wanted to share something I made of just one of the someone's I love today...I know I've been quiet this week, ok not too quiet, but not as active as normal! hehehe!  But I'm stopping in to share this layout I have made for the Challenge Me Happy White Space Challenge...

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Journal box, Brads: MME; Gesso: Martha Stewart; Die Cut: American Crafts;  Buttons: October Afternoon (Artful Delight January Kit); Letter Stickers: Pebbles; Punch: Fiskars; Transparency: BasicGrey; Spray Ink: Ranger; Adhesive: Glue Dots, Scotch, Photo: Tamarie Photography



Don't you just love white space?!  Sometimes it can really bring your focus onto the picture at hand..  anywho, don't forget my candy that is up for grabs today's the last day to enter!  Oh and stop back tomorrow for my last GD post on Market Street Stamps!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

What a darling picture. Great layout that complements it.

jessica said...

This is AWESOME!!! LOVE the CAS look!!! And that handsome young man...toooooo cute!!!
Thanks for sharing and happy Valentine's Day :)

Jingle said...

This is totally cute! I love the little stump!

norine said...

This is great, so CAS and I love how you outlined the corrugated letters!! Thanks for playing along with us at CMH!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS