Monday, February 4, 2013

New Challenge in Town... Cards in Envy

Hello!  Today I'm excited to share with you that there is a new challenge blog called Cards in Envy that will have a bi-monthly challenge with sketches and themes, and I am so honored to be a part of their first Design Team!  For the first challenge we have a fun sketch to play along with...





Here is my take:


Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Websters Pages
Stamps: Inspired By Stamps (butterfly) Verve (Sentiment)
Ink: Memento
Flower
Lace Tape
Pearls: Recollections

*I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes

I hope to see your takes on this sketch and don't forget to check out my giveaway going on now!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

12 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

Hi Lisa, I love how you have twisted the sketch and enlarged the circles for your card. The contrast of your background paper with the blues is so eyecatching and I love the beautiful butterfly. Such a lovely Sympathy Card. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work at part of the Cards in Envy DT. xx

Andrea Cassola said...

I think this card is really elegant.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Lisa -- great job. I love the simplicity of the card. Look forward to working with you.

Unknown said...

Sympathy cards are the hardest for me to make, and you did it so well. The ivory gives it such a refined feel.

Cards In Envy said...

Love the yellow tones with the blue! So pretty!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

What a lovely card. The blue colors on the yellow background are so pretty. Love that soft looking ribbon band, too. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Such an elegant card! This is a great sympathy card. Even with that great pop of blue it seems so soothing. Great job!

Denise@DigiHaven said...

A simply serene card, perfect for a sympathy card. Pretty but not overstated. Just perfect.
` *•.¸*•¸Thank You For ¸•*¸.•*´
.•:*¨`*:•.Joining Our Design Team!.•:*¨`*:•.
♥ Denise @ Cards in Envy

jessica said...

this is so pretty!!!!

Zingaro Skoolie said...

Love that you turned this portrait - the blue butterfly on the same background is really stunning

eeb said...

i love the vibrant blue flower just draws your attention.

Valerie said...

This is a lovely card! I like the clean and simple style yet very elegant!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS