Tuesday, February 19, 2013

IBSIC #46 and their Bow Challenge

Good day friends!  Today's post is a fun shabby chic card.  I don't typically make shabby chic cards because I don't think I have mastered that style of card... I tend to be a more CAS graphic kind of girl, but I sure do love looking at shabby chic cards and drooling over their beauty so I hope I've done some justice with this card today...



 Supplies:
Patterned Paper: MME
Dies: Fancy Label 1 (Inspired By Stamping) and Circle (Spellbinders)
Stamps: Inspired by Stamping
Ink: Memento (pink on circle), AMuse (light pink edging), and VersaMagic (brown on sentiment)
Ribbon: V's Sweet Ideas Crickle Ribbon in pink and a seafoam green ribbon from my stash (could get that seafoam green to really come through in the picture, sorry!)
Pins: The Girls Paperie (flag pin) and corsage pin
Flower: Inspired by Stamping

I used my new Fancy Label 1 Die ( Thank you so much JoAnna!) to make my own large label out of the cream paper by only cutting the top part of the die on both the bottom and top of the cream.  I also used my new IBS Cute Circles Stamp set, and my double bow was made after I watched a fun tutorial made by Joanna at IBS!  I kept my design a little more simple, but that seems to just be my style, and I thank you so much for stopping by to check this out!


I am entering this into the IBS Bow Challenge and the IBSIC #46 color challenge:


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Pretty card. Love the crinkle ribbon, flowers and hat pin. I think you did shabby chic proud.

Migdalia said...

A very Beautiful card!Gorgeous Bow!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Paperesse said...

What a beautiful card!!! And such a clever use of the die! The stamps, the ribbon, the pearls...all work so well together. A truly lovely card.

jessica said...

This is beautiful!!! LOVE the color combo and that ribbon!!!
TFS :)

Jingle said...

Very pretty card!

Leah said...

Very, very pretty! Love all the little embellishments you added to your gorgeous bow...just lovely! Thanks for joining us at IBS!

Gloria Stengel said...

Super job! Thanks for playing along with IBSIC!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

So beautiful Lisa! Love how elegant it is! Your bow is amazing too! Hugs, Joanna

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS