Thursday, February 7, 2013

PTI Anniverary Challenge #1

I'm so excited to share today's post with you, not only because it shows off some delicious PTI goodies, but also because I LOVE how it turned out and I never would have thought to do something like this without being inspired by the AMAZING Maile Belles!  Her clean and simple cards are to die for I tell you!  Here is the card I used of hers for inspiration:


Stunning right?!  And here is what I created:

Supplies Used:
Paper: MME
Stamps: PTI ( Stack 5, Stitches and Swirls, and Mega Mixed Messages)
Ink: PTI and Memories Black
Spellbinders Circle Die

I loved the bright colors she had used in her circle and absolutely love its result!  Make sure you join in all the fun over at PTI while they celebrate their 6th Anniversary, and thanks for visiting me!

PS - I have some blog candy going on until the 14th if you want to join in go here!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

gRiSeL™ said...

Couldn't agree more, Lisa! Maile Belles' cards are to die for. She is the QUEEN of clean & simple cards!!! And when it comes to drawing inspiration for CAS cards, she is my absolute favorite!!!! You did a beautiful job!!! LOVE the vibrant colors and how they are soften by the neutral background/card-base!! Well done, my friend!!! (;

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS