Monday, February 18, 2013

Challenge Extravaganza... or maybe just 3 hehehe!

Hello and Happy Wednesday!!!  I'm sharing a card that I've made based on three different challenges.  I love when I can combine challenges into one end result, it's so much fun!  The challenges are as follows:

The Play Date Cafe:

CAS on Sunday: Making the Rounds

My Creative Creations: 7 or less challenge in which I used 1 cardstock, 3 types of ink, 1 stamp set, 1 die, and 1 embellishment woo hoo!

And mixing these all together gave me this:




Supplies:
Die: Spellbinders
Stamps: Verve
Inks: Distress Ink ( pink) by Ranger, (blue and brown) Momento, (green) Colorbox
Embellishment: Recollections

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a happy middle of the week!
Happy Crafting too!
Lisa

9 comments:

jessica said...

Kudos on all the challenges!! You ROCKED them all!!!
I LOVE this card!

gRiSeL™ said...

Beautiful card!!! Well played, Lisa!!! (:

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Very nice. I like the color combination.

marja kenter said...

This is really a very nice card.
greetings Marja

Mariken said...

Beautiful round card! Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!!
Mariken xx

Veronica Z said...

This is such a sweet shaped card, I LOVE it! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

Marie said...

Great card, I love that it's a circle card =) Thanks for entering the 7 or less challenge!

Janneke said...

Wow what a amazing card ;o) Love the color combination.
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS