Sunday, February 10, 2013

A little PTI Designer Inspiration

Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope you are having a nice weekend, it has been a rather relaxing/productive weekend if that is possible hehehe!  I am sharing a card that I have made for the PTI Challenge #1 - using inspiration from any of their DT's favorite projects... this time I have chosen the amazing Cristina to be inspired by, and more particularly this card right here:


You know I'm a sucker for CAS, and that card is CAS-tastic!  So here is what I made:



Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI
Ink: PTI and StazOn
Patterned Papers: Mix of MME scraps
Rhinestones: Recollections

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: Have a heart challenge

Thank you so much!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

jessica said...

Such a GREAT take on the original!
I LOVE the sentiments you used and the GREAT papers!
TFS :)

Jo Nevill said...

Love your CAS card, what a great way to use up scraps of paper ! Love the colour combo.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS