Monday, February 18, 2013

Cards in Envy Challenge #2 and Winner Winner!

Hello and welcome to the second challenge at Cards in Envy!  First I would like to thank all of you who took the time to play in our first challenge, we had so much fun creating with that sketch and we can see that you did too!  Today's sketch is a theme: dots and or stripes...


Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: MME
Stamps: MME and PTI
Ink: PTI and VersaMark
Ribbon
Rhinestones: Recollections
Glossy Accents

I also have a winner to announce from my Big Party Giveaway.... drumroll please...... and the winner is....

Don't you just hate on shows where they start to announce the winner and leave this incredibly long PAUSE in between and you're thinking " Just tell us already!"... oh yeah I'm totally doing that right now...

Without further adieu...

Random Generator has choosen... #2.... which was Jessica!!!  Yay Jessica!  She always takes time to leave comments on my work that really make me smile!  Send me an email with your address Jessica and I'll have right out to you!  And thank you so much to everyone who stops by and leaves me such sweet comments too and who entered this giveaway, they mean so much!

Can't wait to see your entries for the Cards in Envy Challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning! I love your card, the different colored brads that match the different colors on the butterflies are a fabulous touch.

jessica said...

It's Monday and you know what??? You made my day!!! Thanks so much Lisa!!! I will be emailing you in a bit!

I love your beautiful card! Those butterflies and the LO and the GREAT color combo!! Awesome creation!!!

Thanks for sharing and hope your Monday started out as well as mine :)

Migdalia said...

Congrats Jessica!!YIIPPEE!!
A very BEAUTIFUL card!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I just love this card, I think it is the color and the daintiness. Great work!!!

Unknown said...

Lisa, I love the tiny dots and I love how the flutterbys (that's what I call em) are flying off the page! What a birght and fun card.

ddazzled71 said...

Yellow always makes me smile and your card is so cheerfully pretty with those gorgeous polka dot butterflies and checkered ribbon! Beautifully done! xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Love this pretty yellow card and the butterflies on the orange really pop! Love how each one is a different color with the dots! Perfect and beautiful card for the Cards in Envy Challenge!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Anonymous said...

This is truly such a "happy" card. The colors, the dots and stripes, the butterflies...it all works so well together. Great job!

Katie said...

This card is so sunny and bright - love how you used the dots on the butterflies and the stripes on the background.

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

What a happy and springy card! Love the striped orange and yellow background paper together. And topped off with butterflies that look like they're ready to fly off the card.

Denise@DigiHaven said...

I love this card and think of Spring each time I look at it. I love how you brought in so much texture with the dots and stripes. This is perfect for our current Cards in Envy Challenge. NICE JOB!!
`*•.¸*•¸So Glad You ¸•*¸.•*´
.•:*¨`*:•.Joined Our Team!.•:*¨`*:•.
♥ Denise @ Cards in Envy

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS