Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SMILE... click!

Hello!  Today I am playing along with the Moxie Fab Camera Challenge, so I bust out a stamp set I hadn't used yet and some fun Amy Tangerine papers and got crafting...


Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Amy Tangerine ( pssst - the blue and green are from the top tear off part in her 6 x6 paper pad!  I LOVE that she decorated even the "throw away" part of the paper)
Stamps: American Crafts
Spray Ink
Stickles
Markers: Sharpie
Foam Pop Dots: Recollections
Corner Rounder: We R Memory Keepers

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit and have a fabulous rest of the day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

jessica said...

What a fun card!!! LOVE all the cameras!!!
FAB job Lisa!!

Amanda said...

Super fun card!! I love all the cameras..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS