Thursday, February 21, 2013

CAS- ual Fridays... just barely making it!

Whew!  I'm just barely getting this posted in time for the CAS-ual Fridays black white and one color challenge!  I made this last night and then felt so tired I just went and vegetated on the couch... forgetting to snap a picture!  So I busted out my camera this morning and here we are...


Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts (flower), Paper Studio (thanks)
Die: PTI
Watermark Inkpad
Chalk ( I was inspired to pull these bad boys out after the latest PC magazine)

Thanks for squeezing me in and have a fabulous rest of your day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Lisa! CAS and beautiful colors!!!!
TFS and have a Great Thursday!

I also wanted to answer your question~ I usually cut my felt out using my cuttlebug and it works great...this time i wanted to see if my cameo could do it and it didnt... but that is ok!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS