Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ohhhh and Ahhhh Scrapbooking moments

Hello and Happy Middle of the week! yay!  Today I have a two page layout I am excited to share with you!  I was able to go to Archivers with my bestie Julie this past weekend and get some fun scrapping (really it's a lot of shopping, laughing, and munching... but I did squeeze in some crafting hehehe) done and this is one of the projects I finished while there!  I am a CAS kind of girl and I that's what I tend to make with scrapbooking and cards... and this double is no different.





(This is totally an ooohhh and ahhh moment, isn't that feather gorgeous?  LOVE these AC embellishments!)


 



 I didn't make this with any challenges in mind ( mainly because I forgot to bring my paper with me that had a list and a copy of all of the various sketches out there ), but I am quite happy with just going on my own creative spirit... and lucky for me it's Anything Goes at Simon Says Stamp! : )

Thanks for stopping by and as always Happy Crafting!
Lisa


5 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable! Love your photos and your layouts!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

jessica said...

Gorgeous LO!!!! LOVE the colors, the embellishments and those pics are adorable!!!!
Thanks for sharing :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Oh my goodness, so cute!

Miriam Prantner said...

These photos are adorable! you have such little cuties!

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful, gorgeous layouts.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS