Monday, September 14, 2015

A Little Birdie Told Me...

Hello, hello!  I am sharing a soft and sweet card today here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog that can be used for many occasions.  Sometimes we just have things come up that we think, darn I wish I had a card made, so this one would be perfect for such a situation...


To create this card I started by watercoloring my background with Peerless Watercolors in blue and purple.  I then went ahead and stamped my little owl image from the Flap Happy Stamp Set on separate cardstock, colored him in with Copics, and fussy cut him out.  Next I die cut the small panel to place him on and embellished it all with a bow and some sequins.  The sentiment was the last thing to add.

I am adding this to the Time Out Challenge: Make Your Mark

Happy Crafting and thank you so much for stopping by!
Lisa

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

This is adorable!! LOVE the owl and the sentiment!!

jessica said...

Awww.... Lisa!
This is such an adorable card!
Love that cutie owl!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS