Tuesday, September 8, 2015

In the Spotlight for Winnie and Walter... eeeekkk!!!!

You read that right!  I'm in the spotlight over on the Winnie and Walter Stamps Blog!!!! ahhhh!!!!  I am still on cloud nine just seeing some of my work being shared over there.  Here is a peek of what you will find, but I would really appreciate you visiting me over on their blog!


If you want to know how this happy accident came to be click here...

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

PS - welcome to any new visitors, and hellos to my long time friends too!

6 comments:

conil said...

Saw your post on W&W. Very impressive. Based on what I see on your blog...I'll be back.

Jean said...

Congrats!

Georgiana said...

This is gorgeous! So glad you are being showcased!

Leslie Germain said...

Lisa, that is such a pretty wedding card!! WOW!!

jessica said...

Congrats Lisa!!!!
Your card is just beautiful!

Lindsey said...

I'm still so excited for you! I just looked at your cards. They're all so pretty, but this one was my fave!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS