Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hello, hello, hello!

Hello!!! I'm so happy to be sharing a cute little card with the new Flap Happy Stamp Set from The Alley Way Stamps today...


I created this little window scene and can't help giggling every time I see it!  I love a card that does that, don't you?  The super cute little birds in this set are just too fun to play with!  I started by die cutting my little windows and tracing them onto my cardbase.  I then stamped my little birdies in each window and colored them in with various Copics.  I then decided they needed to look like they were indeed outside looking in so I added the sky with Broken China Distress Ink.  Finally I added my patterned papers and stamped my sentiment from the More Than Words Stamp Set.

I am linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Use A Stamp

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

CraftyTime4U said...

Lisa this card is fantastic, fun and vibrant! I love your background blending, on each of the squares! Have a lovely day!

jessica said...

LOL! What a super ADORABLE card Lisa!!!!
Awesome job!

Leslie Germain said...

Oh my, this is adorable!! LOVE the birds with the fun papers!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Oh my, this is adorable!! LOVE the birds with the fun papers!!!

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cute I can hardly stand it! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS