Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A One Layer Party...

Hello, hello!  I feel like I've been on a one layer kick lately, and today is no different.  I'm sharing this fun one layer card that screams "Party" quite literally here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog today. With a little bit of masking, stamping and coloring this card was a cinch to make...




To create this card I used the BIG TimeIt's My Party!, and an older set called Moosing You.  I stamped the sentiment first and then masked it before stamping the balloons and confetti.

I am also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Use a Stamp

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful CAS design! Your balloon's shading is very fun with the layers of colors. Sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us this week during our special Stamp It challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS