Monday, September 7, 2015

29... again?

hehehe!  I love this sentiment, and it is so me... but shhhh don't tell my kids that!  Anywho, happy Labor Day and I am popping in here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog to share this funny little birthday card I have created using the new It's My Party Stamp Set...


Isn't he just perfect for that sentiment? hehehe!  To create this card I started by cutting my fringe paper and layering onto my cardbase.  I then stamped my little turtle right above the top layer and colored him in with various Copics.  I stamped my sentiment in the upper left corner and decided to round my top corners.  Finally I added some washi and twine just underneath my little guy.

I am adding this card to the Simon Says Stamp Make it Colorful Challenge


Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

jessica said...

What an adorable card Lisa!! LOVE it!!!
Off to play catch up on your blog :)
Have a GREAT Labor Day!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card!! LOVE the colors and that darling turtle. The sentiment is great!!!

Lin said...

What a fun card, Lisa! Love all the wonderful color and the sentiment, and of course this funny little guy! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS